1 - Shipping
For orders under €60, the "Standard Shipping" rate will be applied at a cost of €5.90. For orders over €60, shipping will be free in Spain except for the Canary Islands, which, regardless of the amount, will apply the "Shipping to the Canary Islands" rate with the provider Correos España for an amount of €12.99. Where appropriate, for orders over €99 free shipping. The delivery time is usually from 24 to 48 hours but this may vary depending on the season and the transport agency.
Once the payment is received, we will process the order and it will leave our facilities in a maximum of 2 working days, as long as we have the item in stock. If we do not have your item in stock (we notify you during the purchase process and before you make the payment) once we have received the payment, we will process the order and it will leave our facilities in a maximum of 15 working days.
2 - Prices and Taxes
The product offer shown here is not binding. We reserve the right to change products, adjust prices to the market as well as make technical changes without prior notice. Claims for damages derived from this concept will not be accepted. Purchases made at Óptica Fernández Baca are subject to current regulations and the rest of the legislation that affects this type of business. They will be subject to the payment of Value Added Tax (VAT) as established in the current regulations of the European Union.
3 - Returns
All products sold may be returned within 15 days from the date of delivery of the initial order as long as it is because they have a manufacturing defect, an error on the part of Óptica Fernández Baca or customer dissatisfaction. Previously, the user must indicate their intention by email. Óptica Fernández Baca will answer by means of another email specifying the precise instructions for the collection of the product. Óptica Fernández Baca assumes the charge of the collection. The refund will be made in the same form of payment that the purchase was made. It will be carried out within 7 days from the receipt of the merchandise by Óptica Fernández Baca and the cost to send the merchandise to the client's home will always be deducted from the amount to be returned. The return may not take place in any case if the products supplied were clearly used. Products must be returned properly protected, in their original packaging, in perfect condition, with all accessories, instructions and documentation.
4 - Warranty for manufacturing defects
In accordance with current legislation, Óptica Fernández Baca applies the legal guarantee of conformity of all products sold with the conditions of sale for two years, which may entail free repair, product replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract, under the legally established conditions. Application conditions:
- The two-year period starts counting from the day the item is collected and paid for. Within this period, all original defects that could affect the article will be covered.
- In order to exercise this guarantee, it is necessary for the client to present the article that, in his opinion, presents a lack of conformity with the conditions of sale. This article will be sent to internal quality control to be forwarded to the manufacturer.
- For the application of this guarantee, the customer may choose between repairing the defective item or requesting its replacement by another with similar features, unless one of these two options is objectively impossible or disproportionate. The foregoing is without prejudice to the customer's right to demand the termination of the sales contract by returning the purchased item and receiving the amount paid by him. In the event that the customer chooses to replace the defective item with another, this may be the same or one with similar features. In the event that the replacement item is one of similar features, it may have a PVP higher than the one paid by the client (in which case the client must pay the difference) or it may have a PVP lower than the one paid on its day by the client (in which case Óptica Fernandez Baca will return the difference to the client). This without prejudice to the customer's right to demand the termination of the sales contract by returning the purchased item and receiving the amount paid by him. To calculate the final RRP for the customer of the replacement item, all discounts that the customer may benefit from at the time of exercise of this guarantee will be taken into account.
- In the event that the defective item is an ophthalmic lens, a contact lens, or any other item subject to a prescription, it can only be replaced by another of the same model and with the same graduation or parameters as the original.
- The repair or substitution of the guaranteed article will not alter the validity period of the guarantee, that is, the two years of validity of the same will begin at the time of purchase of the original article. However, in the case of repair, the period for which it is extended will suspend the computation of the 2-year period. ￼
5 - Satisfaction guarantee
- The 15-day period starts counting from the day of collection and payment of the purchased items.
- In case of dissatisfaction, in order to exercise this guarantee, it is necessary for the customer to present the article that generates dissatisfaction, with all its accessories and complementary products, as well as the purchase receipt and the original invoice, if it has been issued.
- For the application of this guarantee, Óptica Fernández Baca will replace it with another that allows customer satisfaction or a voucher for the value of the original purchase. In the event that the client chooses to replace the guaranteed item with another, the latter may have a PVP higher than the one paid by the client (in which case the client must pay the difference) or may have a PVP lower than that paid in your day for the client (in which case Óptica Fernández Baca will generate a voucher for the difference in favor of the client).
- In no case will the replacement of the guaranteed article alter the validity period of the guarantee, that is, the 15 days of validity of the same will begin at the time of purchase of the original article.
- In the event that the order contains prescription ophthalmic lenses, as it is a personalized product, only the amount of the rest of the order will be refunded in a voucher without counting the lenses.
6 - Guaranteed minimum price
If, within 15 days of your purchase, you find the same product at a lower price in a physical establishment less than 500 meters away, we will refund the difference in the form of payment that made the purchase.
7 - Breakage protection guarantee
- This guarantee is applicable to prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses.
- Breakage can affect any of the insured products: both the frame (front and temples) and one or both insured lenses.
- The annual period starts counting from the day of collection and payment of the insured items. Within this period, 50% of the value of the broken piece will be covered.
- The guarantee covers a replacement (50%) for a broken part. In the case of incurring a break in the same piece again, you must pay 100% of its value.
- In case of breakage, to exercise the insurance it is necessary for the customer to present the broken item.
- For the application of this insurance, Óptica Fernández Baca may choose between repairing the broken item or replacing it with another. In the event that Óptica Fernández Baca chooses to replace the broken item with another, this may be the same or one with similar benefits. In the event that the replacement item is one of similar features, it may have a PVP higher than the one paid by the client (in which case the client must pay the difference) or it may have a PVP lower than the one paid on its day by the client (in which case Óptica Fernández Baca will not return the difference to the client). For the calculation of the final RRP to the customer of the replacement item, all discounts that the customer can benefit from at the time of the insurance will be taken into account.
- This insurance will in no case lead to the refund of the amount initially paid by the client. In the event of glass breakage, they must be replaced by others of the same model and with the same graduation or parameters as the originals.
- In no case will the repair or replacement of the insured item alter the validity period of the insurance, that is, the year of validity of the same will begin at the time of purchase of the original article.
8 - Cookies
- Cookies necessary for the operation of the page
- Cookies to improve performance and user experience
- Cookie blocking
8.1 - Cookies necessary for the operation of the page
- PHPSESSID - Contains a session ID that allows different users to be distinguished when they visit the web at the same time. It expires when you close the browser.
8.2 - Cookies to improve performance and user experience
- PREF - Generated by the Google+ social network widget. Expires in two years.
- welcome_scratch - Collect data about new users. Expires on closing the browser.
- __utma - Collects data such as the number of times a user has visited the website. Used by Google Analytics. Expires in 2 years.
- __utmb - Records the time the user visits the site. Used by Google Analytics. Expires in 30 minutes.
- __utmc - Records when a user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics. It expires when you close the browser.
- __utmz - Collects data about where the user comes from, what browser they use, etc. Used by Google Analytics. Expires in 6 months.
- _bklvp_(...) - Collects data about user preferences about web products. Expires in 6 months.
8.3 - Blocking Cookies
- For more information about Firefox click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- To avoid being tracked by Google Analytics visit: Googles opt out page
9 - Privacy
9.1 - Data provided by third parties
In the event that the request includes personal data from persons who are not the owners thereof, the user must, prior to their inclusion, inform said persons of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs.
9.2 - Processing of registered personal data
The data related to the emails received as well as the rest of the data obtained by filling in the respective forms will be used for those purposes listed in the previous paragraph. The data related to the emails received will never be used for purposes other than the attention of the queries made. The only communications that are made by email will be those necessary to meet the user's request for information or answer their observations.
9.3 - Personal Data
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Óptica Fernández Baca, informs users of the web: www.opticafernandezbaca.com, that the data provided through our page web through the corresponding forms and e-mails received requesting information or sending comments, and which are considered personal data, will be included in our personal data files or associated opticians, unless specified in the specific section another thing. Likewise, users of the website are informed that they expressly consent to its use in order to be able to answer their request for information, take part in the selection processes of Óptica Fernández Baca or associated opticians, as well as for their manage the existing contractual/pre-contractual relationship and keep you informed of promotions, products/services of our company or related to the optical sector (new promotions, products or services, news, news, publications, etc.) even after said relationship has ended. Óptica Fernández Baca, at all times maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data. In those cases where to make a request it is necessary to fill in a form and send it, the completion of the same will necessarily imply that you have been informed and have expressly granted your consent to the content of the clause attached to said form. The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and updated data, being informed at that moment of those data that must be completed. The user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that could be caused to Óptica Fernández Baca, or to any third party due to filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data. If the visitor is a minor, it is required that they have the prior consent of their parents or guardians before proceeding with the inclusion of their personal data in the web forms. xLince disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
9.4 - Rights of those affected
The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of personal data according to the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (LO 15/1999), by writing a letter, attaching a copy of your ID or Passport. , to the following address: Rafael Prado Fernandez-Baca. Plaza de la Constitución 12, 29015 Malaga (Malaga).
9.5 - Commercial communications via email
The only commercial communications that are made by email will be those that have been expressly consented to or authorized by the recipients in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, except the provisions of article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in the wording given by the First Final Provision of the new General Telecommunications Law.
9.6 - Security Measures
Óptica Fernández Baca, has the necessary technical, organizational and human resources to guarantee the security and protection of its information systems, as well as the data and information stored in them. Óptica Fernández Baca, guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided by you under the security measures established by RD 994/1999, of June 11, which approves the Regulation of security measures for automated files that contain personal data. In this sense, the strict security levels implemented in Óptica Fernández Baca, exceed the minimum required by the aforementioned Regulation, in order to prevent the loss and manipulation of information.
9.7 - Secret duty
The user has the confidentiality and duty of secrecy of the employees of Óptica Fernández Baca and of all those who process the data in their name and on their behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the network is not invulnerable.